Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Magandang Gabi po!!!! Tuesday Sept 17, 2013 8:37 am

Hey everyone. So right now I am trying to compose my thoughts right now and it is sort of difficult. So I will just start anywhere right now. It is so good to hear from all of you! I love hearing everything that you guys are up to!!!!!!!! You are all up to some really crazy things: trips, school, work. That sounds so fun. So this week was really good. We were able to contact a lot of referrals and even get some less active lessons. We have been trying so hard to get L.A. lessons but it was really hard. So I am really glad we got to get some this week. Then the other good news is that we have a baptism this week end! This is Sister Admix (cool name). She is so excited and so ready for the gospel!! Sister Moreno and I are so excited for her. September 21 was actually the original date that we extended to her and so that is very rare that it happens on the first extended date. On to the really cool stuff :) Today we had our temple day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was such an amazing experience and it made me appreciate the temples and the plan of salvation so much more. I am so amazed and grateful that I have been blessed to know about them all of my life. I am so lucky that I have been raised in this gospel, and that I am now sharing it with others!! My time in the temple was so amazing. I just want to go back everyday!! I was also able to have questions that I have had answered while in the temple. It is so great to know that the Lord loves us and wants us to know FOR OURSELVES the truth and knowledge that he has!!! Finally the last part of my email will be about something that literally just happened as I was starting my letter to you all...... i am training.... President Stucki called us up and asked to speak to me. He told me that I would be training a sister who has been out for one transfer (there are a the sister training leaders all have 2 anaks aka babies/trainies). I do not know who it is most likely a Philipina. But Yeah.... I am very excited and very very nervous!!! We have a training on Thursday for a little while. He said that I would be staying in my area so I am not shotgunning. So I am training.. crazy though. I am not looking forward to leaving Sister Moreno. She was told that she will be training/shotgunning for her 4th time. We hope that she is opening the sisters area in the other ward in our building. So who knows what is happening with everything... So I will be needing a lot of prayers these next coming weeks. I am really excited to see how much the Lord is hastening his work. I know this call comes from the Lord. "The Lord does not call the qualified. He qualifies the called." I know the Book of Mormon is true. I know this with all of my heart. I have seen so many blessings in my own life and in the lives of so many people. So when things get difficult, and they will, "Count Your Blessings" I love this gospel so much!!!!! Hurrah for Israel! :) Love Always, Sister Bishop P.S. Sister Ada (our recent convert from the 8th) has Dengue and is in the hospital. So if you could just keep her in your prayers!!! P.S.S. I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment