Sunday, August 17, 2014

Baptisms that are long awaited...

August 17, 2014  11:51 EDT     Baptisms that are long awaited...

 Hi!
We are having a baptism this week for April! I told you guys about her last week.  Well everything is going great.  She even set up and prepared her own program and everything. The Young Women are super excited for her too.  She worked with me when we had splits with some of our ysa's in our ward!
This is going to be a fun day as we have FHE with our mission president at the mission home today with our zone!  We are supper excited to see what we will do.  This is my first fhe with the president.  But this is actually Sister Jandoquile's third..  Guess I am always in the zone that does not get to do it..  Oh well
Well Keep April in your prayers and the other Nolasco family.  They are the family of her dad and the parents are members and the kids have baptismal dates on Sep 13!  they all are coming to church and love it! thank you Paranaque 4 young men! they are awesome!!
The time goes by so quickly!
Just read through the Army of Helaman and was so impressed by their Christ like attributes that they show during their trials and battles.
Everyone I love you so much and am so grateful for the Lords Blessings
Sarah if baby hawks comes tell her hi for me!!
Dad: Good luck and I love you!
With love always,
boo

No comments:

Post a Comment