Tuesday, October 29, 2013

This is Exciting! Monday Oct 28, 2013 11:11 pm


Hey guys!                                                                                 Tuesday Oct 29, 2013

So I got all of your emails this week and I loved hearing from all of you! I especially loved hearing the news from Mike and Vanessa!! I am so happy for them and their family as their family is expanding. I am glad that I won't need to wait too long to see him/her after he/she is born.  I can't wait to get all of the awesome pictures of everything.  I loved hearing all the exciting things that are happening in your lives.  It sounds like the Bishop family is doing pretty awesome this past week! I am supper happy for all of you!!

So this week has been really awesome.

I was able to have another baptism this week!! Michelle was baptized on Saturday and confirmed on Sunday.  It was such a great moment and I have been so blessed by her.  She bore a great testimony how she knows that this church is true.  As one of her missionaries who was able to see this from the beginning, she is such an amazing person who will do amazing things in her service for the church.  And on that note, have I mentioned that Michelle wants to serve a mission?! So yeah she had said that this is what she wants to do so that she can share what she learned to be true to others so that they can be as happy as she is.  I am just so happy that she was finally able to make this covenant with the Lord, and see the blessings that are and will come into her life.  

We are working on trying to keep busy during this little bit.  It is kinda hard sometimes when we don't exactly have a very big teaching pool during Sembreak.  But that is okay. The Lord is continuing his work, as evidenced by Michelle.  

So in a few hours I will be going to the temple!!!!!!!!!!!  I am so excited to go! It is such an amazing opportunity to go to the temple here in the Manila mission.  I am so happy! The Spirit is so strong at the temple!!! It is truly my favorite place on earth.

I love hearing from all of you!!!
You are all in my my prayers.  

Spiritual Nugget for the Week:
"Do you want to be happy? Forget yourself and get lost the this great cause.  Lend your efforts to helping people... Stand higher, lift those with feeble knees, hold up the arms that hang down.  LIVE THE GOSPEL OF JESUSECHRIST."  - Gordon B. Hinckley

Love you
Sister Bishop

No comments:

Post a Comment