Monday, November 18, 2013

Questions and Answers - Monday Nov. 18, 2013 12:13 am



Questions and Answers 



1) Q: What is the best advice you've been given to help you thru the tough times?  
    A: Alma 26:27 this scripture came during my first transfer and I was seriously thinking of just stopping and sort of giving up with everything.  It was really hard.  But it helped me know that it is okay.  also  "It will be the hardest times and areas, that when we look back we will be the most grateful for." Pres. Stucki in my last interview.  
2) Q: What has been your spiritual highlight of the week?
    A:  Jane's baptism!  It was absolutely fabulous and so great!
3)  Q:  What is the funniest thing that has happened to you this week?
     A: In a text, I forgot until the end to add the o to the end of hello. I thought it was pretty hillarious.
4) Q: What do you eat for breakfast? 
    A:most days oats with a little brown sugar, powdered milk.  also some days I do an apple and wheat toast
5)  Q:  Do you have hot water for your showers?
     A: nope. 
6)  Q: How has your mission changed you?
     A:  this question I don't even know if I could answer period.  Yes it has. My faith has grown.  I have been trying to develop greater patience.  I absolutely have a deep testimony in the reality of the truthfulness of the Book of Mormon.  I know the Atonement has played a role in my life as well of others for a surety.  Mom I can't even describe.  
7) Q:  What Miracles have you experienced this week?
    A:  Our investigator Charles,  whose sibilings are all members, has been through some stuff in his past that kept him from being baptized when he first learned the lessons.  But now that it has been sufficient amount of time and he went through the necessary steps of repentance, he was able to be interviewed by our President on Sunday and Passed! He will be able to be baptized on Saturday.  

Love ya! 



No comments:

Post a Comment