Monday, December 2, 2013

Hello!

Monday December 1, 2013.  12:21 am

Hi Guys!
I hope you all are doing well this week.  Life keeps moving and I can barely believe that it is already December! Where has the time gone.  I can barely believe it!  We are having a good week and the time goes by really fast.

This week we had Elder Echo Hawk and his wife come to speak with us.  Because my zone is so big (they didn't split us and soon we we will have over 50+!  That is crazy.  But we had a meeting with us and the Makati Zone.  Elder Echo Hawk gave us a great talk and he spoke a lot on the hastening of the work and the lowering of the ages.  He shared that he was being trained and was in the meeting with the general authorities in charge of missionary work when it was announced to them under the most strict confidentiality! How cool was that!!!  I am so amazed by this work.  Did you know that he lived in Virginia.  He was Arlington, working for the President for American Indians on the Cabinet.  When he was called.  They were on Glebe Rd.  Near 1-395.  only around 30+ minutes away.

Well I am trying to write more but the time and all.  

Quick spiritual experience: Admix bore her testimony in church.  She was absolutely amazing and I love her dearly.  She shared how she knows that this is so true.  Mom I loved what you shared about truth being that it is never changing! I know that this is true.  I miss you all tons.  So I hope that you feel my love through my emails, thoughts, and prayers!  

you are all the best and I love each and everyone of you!
I know this is the work of God that will roll forward!!!

Love Sister Bishop :)



Elder and Sister Echo Hawk with Rebecca at zone conference 


                                             Package from Elizabeth and friends from BYU



At zone conference 

No comments:

Post a Comment