Tuesday, February 4, 2014

HI!

Feb 3,   11:44 pm VA time

Hello everyone,

So this has been a pretty good week.  Pretty similar in the fact that it is missionary work. Highlights include:

FINISHING THE BOOK OF MORMON!!!!
seriously that was one of the best things that has happened this week.

I am still in the Bonifacio 6th ward with Sister Ramos.  And I am looking forward for what ever the Lord has in store for me.  The wee before had been a really hard week to get through, but with His help it is okay.  Sister Ramos is doing a bit better with adjusting to everything.  She is now out of training so I am again a senior companion.  Exciting stuff.  

I sent Dad an email with more information about what is happening in the area.  We have some new investigators and a few people who were able to surprise us with coming to church, while others we were expecting didn't.  That's okay and all in a weeks worth of missionary work.  We got a new district leader that I like better, and is now in our ward.  I am hoping that can help our ward, not just the really active members, participate in missionary work!

All is good here, and Sister Kelsey, one of my best friends from the MTC, just got transferred to a neighboring area with Sister Wells, another really good friend.  So that is way fun and I am looking forward to that.  

Missionary work is fun.  And I am so grateful for my testimony of the Book of Mormon.  It is truly the "keystone of our religion" and the "keystone" of my personal faith.  I know that this is the true gospel of Jesus Christ, that has been restored through a prophet of God, Joseph Smith.  and that we now have a living prophet here on the earth, Prophet Thomas S. Monson.

Thank you for all of your support and prayers.  I love hearing from all of you!! You are the best support team a missionary could ask for!

Mahal Kita

Sister Bishop







No comments:

Post a Comment