Monday, April 21, 2014

Frozen!? Hi guys

Monday April 21, 2014.  12:26 am EDT       Frozen!?   Hi guys! 


hi guys.

How is life going there this week. Just watched Frozen!!!!!!!!!! so awesome!

love all of your pictures.  I know I am getting really bad at emailing long emails but it is so short.  

I love the work.  The ramos girls just got baptized on saturday!! their dad and 2 sisters attended and now all of them attended church and have baptismal dates in may.  

I might get transferred this week. so I will keep y'all posted on the happenings.

Funny moment earlier walking to the church for our zone activity.  A woman outside of her house says to me "you're so beautitful... and tall"  I never really knew I was that tall.

I love the work here in the Philippines. 

Had a last minute exchange with the stl's and ended up with my batch! Sister Larsen. the one from va!! so fun to work with her!

Love the Lord and Work hard!!

~Sister Bishop

No comments:

Post a Comment