Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Here We Are Again...

September 15, 2014  1:01 am EDT    Here We Are Again...

So we had some crazy flooding in one of our areas on Saturday night...  It was up to almost my hip and almost the waist of Sister Pastor!  Good times in the Philippines!  #I'mgoingonanadventure! 
We had last minute exchanges with the STLs.  last minute means they call at 3:06 as we are in our area.  to say that we will start at 4:00 in there are. Run. get a trycycle, I pack my things in 10 minutes, and we take 30 minutes to travel there.  So much fun!!!! I was with Sister Larsen who is my batch (she is the one from VA)
Life is pretty simple right now.  We have the baptisms all on track for this Saturday.  They are all really excited.  They kept asking if they past their interview with our DL.
They are all doing well.  One of the boys is sick right now with the flu or something.  It has been raining a lot so that happens quite often here.  Thank you amazing immune system!
We have meetings happening pretty much everyday this week.  Zone Meeting.  Follow-Up training Meeting.  ERC (going home preperation from 9-4.....) Weekly Planning.  and Baptisms..... So much stuff to do!!  We still work through all of this and find time to even SLEEP!!
This week will be a lot of learning.  I have been going through Jesus the Christ for the 2nd time and am nearing the end of Passion Week. Almost to the Last Supper.  I am so amazed how all of the Life of Christ pointed to his Atonement!  That was his whole mission of why He came here to earth..
I am so amazed how the Lord is hastening the Work of Salvation.  These are the days!
I am so grateful for the blessings of the Lord in this work!!
From the Philippines where it is crazy awesome!
Sister Bishop

No comments:

Post a Comment