Monday, January 27, 2014

So yeah...8 months!

Sunday Jan 26, 2014. 11:34 pm

I can't believe I have now been out for 8 months.  That is so weird.....  I seriously don't know who that all happened. Time is supper odd like that.  

But things are going pretty okay this week.  A few cool moments.  1) we were finally able to teach a part member father whose family is all members.  and he came to church.  I don't know how much everything will happen as he has listened to the missionaries before but never been baptized.  Also, he is Iglesia ni Cristo which is a very difficult religion to teach people.  P.S. The founder was an excommunicated LDS..... so that makes me supper happy. I actually don't know too much of all their beliefs so if anyone wants to send me some more info that would be cool too..

So I just found out that we will be going to the temple as a zone again on Feb 11.  So that will be a fun birthday treat to myself!  Hahaha I love it!

But Sister R is still struggling a lot.  I am trying to figure out what is the best route for me and her to take.  It is hard but I am going to the Lord for the help I need.  

P.S. I was able to find some of the souvenir type things last week so mom will be happy with that! 

Life is good.  I am making really good friends with some of the American sisters in our zone/area. Sister Matu'u and Sister Wells.  They are really awesome and I can turn to them for a lot of support.  

Work here is good we were able to get a few new new investigators and everything.  So that was fun!

Like always way too much to say and not enough time!!

But I really like John 14:18 i think it is. someone can correct me if I am wrong.  But it is the one that says "I will not leave you comfortless. I will come unto you."

Love you tons!

Sister Bishop

No comments:

Post a Comment