Monday, January 20, 2014

Weekly email

  Monday Jan 29, 2014.  12:10 am

Hey Family!!!!

LIZ IS GOING ON A MISSION!!!! You have no idea how happy I am right now!!! This is the best thing ever!!  In the words of Despicable Me: "Best. Day. Ever!" (your welcome liz haha)

I am doing okay this week.  We are still experiencing a lot of difficulties with in the companionship.  I am sort of at a loss of what I am supposed to be doing right now.  So that is a bit difficult.  I have told the leaders the things that are happening.  Sister Ramos has been having a few meltdowns this week and a larger on Saturday were we lost the day to work.  She is still having the desire to go home and stuff.  So that is difficult.  But of course, this is missionary work and it is supposed to be hard.  If Dad or Mike or any of the RMs have experience with this type of situation.  Let me know on your secrets!  Haha.  But life is okay other than that. 

Guess who found Miracle whip at our local market, and has not been able to find it any where else? This girl! It made me so happy because I really don't like Mayonaise. So I made a yummy tuna sandwich the other day for lunch!  

I am going to be bringing home some gifts for the family that I found at Market Market last week.  They have this entire section full of booths called "Gift Market"  Perfect!  So I hope you have fun with that.  

Anywho I love missionary work! I know that the Lord is mindful of all of us at all times!! Thank you all for your support.  I know this is shorter, but I don't have as much time on my emailing this week.  

I LOVE YOU ALL!!

Sister Bishop

P.S.  Liz I love you tons and your decision to serve the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment