Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Hello Family!

Hello Family! Monday March 25, 2014. 11:56 pm

Hi everyone

So this has been a crazy week.  So it started all out with Sister Reyes being sick. We went to St. Luke's Hospital on I think Weds. and Sat.  for some tests and check up.  Other days she was too sick to really get up to work.  Then we found out yesterday that she has a viral infection that has been affecting her body for a while.  But at least we know what is happening.  She has another follow-up appointment at St.Luke's on Thursday.  

Because of all the work we missed, we had to push back Edison's baptism another week so that he will have his interview this week.  It will be okay.  I am still super amazed by all of his progress, and his testimony.  

We also had one of the other boarders who lives at the same house as Edison come to church again.  He is less-active.  His name is William. He has now come to church 3 times and is on his way to being reactivated!  He is really great.  He joined our lesson last night with Edison about Fasting.  He told us that he has never actually tried to fast,but we committed him for this next fast sunday!  He said he will!!

So the other interesting part of the week came yesterday.  Before our District Meeting, We get a call from the zone leaders saying that Sister Reyes and Sister Bechachino (one of our roommates in Boni 4) will be transferring to the other's area.  so now I am companions with Sister Bechachino.  She is one batch under me.  It is really awesome. We switched last night.  I am supper excited. She was 'born' in my last zone but after one transfer, was transferred to Palawan.  Now she is back and it is going to be good.  She had some problems with her comp. in Boni 4.  But I don't blame her at all for what happened. Now I am really excited for all that lies in store for us.  

The work is going well. I am excited to keep going. I just did a short study on Patience & Humility in Chapter 6 of PMG.  With that, I took some time to read "Be Meek and Lowly of Heart" from last General Conference.  It was a great opportunity to learn more about the Savior.  It made me think of the things that I need to change more about myself to be an effective advocate of the Father in preaching his gospel to all the world.  or at least the Boni 6B area. :)  

The work is good! 

I love the Lord and the opportunity that I have to serve him by teaching people about The Restored Gospel.  

I love it!

I love you all so much!!!!

Love Always,
Sister Bishop

P.S. I straightened my hair.  I will send pics next week of me at the temple.  

No comments:

Post a Comment