Monday, March 10, 2014

Hello!!!

Monday March 9, 2014. 12:59 am

I can't believe that this time is going so fast.  

It is March 10th and I will soon be saying that I am 10 months................... weird..........

How are all of you.  Tell me about life.

Really quickly before I forget: a great scripture that I read this morning is in Mosiah 4:6-12.  All about faith and it is so amazing.

We had a great week this week.  We were able to get quite a few referrals.  Mainly from other investigators, but there were a few really great ones.  

3 are of these sisters who are 12,9, and 8 their names are Nicole, Abby, and Yang.  They have been investigating the church for over a year in another ward. and they just moved to our area! wow they are really great.  We will be rewatching the restoration video later tonight with them as they want to see it in english. they were going to be baptized in Dec.  but they moved but still were going to the other ward.  that is where we come in! they have a baptismal date of April 5 so that they can get adapted to our ward.  They ask really really amazing questions.  They are just so amazing! They had just recently gotten parents permission to be baptized which is why they have been investigating so long.  Both of their parents are abroad working so it is hard on them.  Their dad is coming home for a little bit for Nicole's graduation this month, so that will be exciting. 

With Edison, he is doing really well.  His baptismal date is March 23.  He is learning a lot and really loves the gospel.  He told us as we taught WoW that he used to drink coffee because of work and all, but a few weeks ago when he really decide that he wants to be baptized (before we even taught WoW) he would quite.  Now he just drinks milo!  He knows so much because he is originally a former investigator.

Life is good.  Sister Ramos will be transferring. We just heard it through the grapevine.  I will not be training, which will be a nice break for a bit.  I enjoyed the transfers we had together despite some of the initial difficulties.  It is not perfect and we will not be each others bridesmaids or anything but we have grown a ton.  

Life is really great.  

Some of my blessings I received today:
I slept really well last night.
It rained just a little bit during language study which took away some of the heat.
I have a sister in the Mission!
It is Pday and I am emailing you!!

I am glad to hear that everything is going well with all of you!

You are all the BEST!!

Love always,

Sister Bishop (the first)

No comments:

Post a Comment