Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Hello! Kamusta na kayo?!

March 3, 2012 4:49 am 

Kamusta na kayo?!

I cannot believe how fast the time is going.  It is already March!!  So some cool things that happened.  We had a zone activity at the Manila Zoo today.  We just came from there.  It was way fun.  We saw some way cool things there.  It was fun to be with our zone and let go of some of the pressure that we feel sometimes as missionaries.  We had a fun time with just being with the zone.  
For other news for the week, we had 7 of our investigators come to church.  They are the ones with a baptismal date in the end of the month.  Some of them are the kids of some of our less actives, so we are hoping that everything goes well.  I really would never want one of my recent converts to ever go less active.  That would just break my heart.  

The work here is going well.  I am feeling well.  Had a headache for a few days last week but nothing major.  

Sister Kelsey and Sister Wells both got transferred because a guy in the ward was acting inappropriately for them to stay in the area, so their elders took there area and their area closed.  We will see what happens.  

I am doing well. The days sometimes seem long, but the weeks and months go by so fast. 

I am really happy for all the changes that are happening back home.  I love that there are these changes in our family.  Everything is going up!

If y'all want something great to read. Gene R. Cook's talk entitled "Faith in Jesus Christ" is great. It was the focus of our Zone Conference.  Faith has been a huge focus for our mission these last few months.  I know that this is the true gospel of Jesus Christ.   It is such an amazing work to be a part of.  I can't believe how much I have learned from being here on the mission. It is a huge blessing to know the truth of the gospel and then to be able to share it with others.  

I am glad that all of you are doing well.  I love to hear of the miracles that are happening in all of your lives.

You are the best ever!!!!  

Mahal Kita

Sister Bishop

No comments:

Post a Comment