Saturday, March 1, 2014

9 months.......

Monday February 24,  2014.  Arrived 11:58 pm on Sunday night

Where does the time go????  

I am so amazed by how fast the Lord has to make missions.  It was 9 months to the date that I entered the Philippines MTC. That is just so weird!!

Life is going good.  I am doing a lot better.  The companionship is doing better.  We are working to try to find new investigators, some are coming around.  So all in all a good week.  I am now doing much better.  I am really seeing some great blessings in my life right now.  It is way fun to be a missionary.  

Edison had to push back his baptism to the 23rd because he missed a sacrament meeting.  But we reviewed with him the Restoration video and then the Plan of Salvation.  His testimony is way good! He starts to teach parts of the lesson with the stuff he knows.  One of the boarders who lives at the house that he lives at (it is owned by a member) is a rm sister from the New York City South Mission.  She is supper sweet.  Her name is "Jo".  It is cool because I know of some of the areas where she served.  

I am doing really well.  I have gotten some awesome emails from friends and family this week.  For all of my sisters: I am so happy for all of you!! Vanessa/Sarah you will all be/are amazing mothers! Liz: you are amazing for your decision to serve the Lord!! Rachel: amazing for all the work you do.

The Lord is blessing us in some amazing ways each day!!  Sometimes all we can do is just be grateful for his blessings that He gives to us.  Moroni 10:7 I believe in Miracles!!

I love all of you so much!!
I am just so happy for all of you!!!  Life is good!!!!!  Much love and God Bless!

Mahal na mahal kita lagi,
Sister Bishop

No comments:

Post a Comment