Sunday, March 16, 2014

Week in review

March 17, 2014 12:15

Week in review

Hey everyone!

So this week we were able to have transfers.  My companion is Sister Reyes.  She is Filipina. She is supper nice.  Eccentric, but supper fun.  She is older than me in the mission. Way fun to be with her now. It is really a nice trade to be junior for a little bit.  The one hurdle that we are facing is her health.  She has had problems all her mission The worst comes during the heat.  She is really sick right now so we are about to go to the doctors near the mtc. 

Everything else is okay.  Really hard.  Really fun.  I am learning more about how much I need the Lord to do this work.  We are teaching and working everyday.  Sometimes I really don't want to have to leave the comfort of the electric fan, but it is really nice when we get to work with investigators who are progressing towards baptism.  

I know that the missionary work is the same throughout the whole world.  It is hard, but so rewarding. I know the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is the Lord's Kingdom on the earth.  I know there is a life after death where we will be reunited with our families forever.  I know that my family has been sealed by the Priesthood authority of God for this life and the life to come.  

I know this is short I just had some other things to do while online as well

News for this week.  

Next week is temple day = Tuesday emailing.  

Hopefully baptism on sunday if the elders can get his interview on time. If not saturday. 

I might be straingtening my hair.  It is a big thing here in the Philippines.  S. Reyes can do it for me so that would be cool. My hair is supper long.  I have it down right now and it is actually sort of a frizzy curly thing going on.  but that is random news.  
Like always, I love you all more than any of you could ever know!!!!

I LOVE THE LORD. this is his work and I am grateful to be his missionary.

I was able to get my scriptures that I got releathered back on wednesday.  They are soooo cool! I will send pictures next week.  I missed my scriptures way too much.  The Book of Mormon Is True!!

Love Always, 
Sister Becca Bishop

No comments:

Post a Comment